For the safety of all in person attenders and the GFC staff, SCYM has developed the following 2023 SCYM Sessions Proposed COVID Policy:
- We request that Friends test before they come to Greene Family Camp. We will trust that they tested and are negative when arriving at camp.
- Please stay home if you test positive.
- Please be aware beforehand if you’ve been exposed to COVID.
- If you become symptomatic, test immediately.
- If you do not have symptoms, wait at least 5 full days after exposure before testing, per CDC guidelines.
- We will have tests available onsite so people can test if they forgot to test before coming or become symptomatic over the weekend.
- If an attendee tests positive at camp, they will need to leave the camp. If unable to leave due to transportation issues, the individual will need to isolate in a single room for the duration of their stay.
- Masking is optional based on Friends’ individual needs or preferences.
- Masks will be available onsite.