The Quaker Religious Education Collaborative announces plans for their 5th Annual Conference & Retreat 17-19 August 2018 at Powell House, 524 Pitt Hall Road Old Chatham, NY 12136
Religious Education in Action: Activism, Outreach and Parenting
- How do we take the lessons of Quaker religious education beyond the meetinghouse?
- Where do life-long spiritual formation and activism, outreach, and Quaker parenting intersect?
We encourage you to ask your local and yearly meeting to invest in the ministry of Quaker RE by supporting your attendance. The program includes:
• Worship in the manner of programmed and unprogrammed Friends.
• Gather and network with Friends from across the Americas who come to share their emergent work.
• Panel and Discussion, Workshops, Interest Groups
• Bonfire evening and swimming in the pond!
• Fellowship, learning, and joy!
Shared Room $275 • Commuter $210 • Saturday Daytime Only $125 (2 meals) Younger Friends are welcome and child care will be available upon request. Infant to 12 yrs $58, 13 to 22 $115. (All adult rates include a program fee and a $5 QREC membership fee.)
Find more information about QREC and this event at www.quakers4re.org and www.facebook.com/Quakers4RE.
Please email questions to QREC at email@example.com.